Wednesday 27 August 2014

50 Cent To Floyd Mayweather: "If You Want To Fight, I'll Be In Vegas Next Week"

50 Cent has unveiled another message aimed at Floyd Mayweather on
Instagram, this time one that mentions a potential fight while
mocking the boxer's ability to write.
The post is an image of a poorly written love letter. The letter is
addressed to Tiny, T.I.'s wife, and features shaky handwriting and
misspelled words. It says it was written by Floyd "Mony" [sic]
Mayweather."
The caption for the image is as follows:
"@floydmayweather I love you like a brother. Call fanny, and tawana
your sister's love your crazy ass.check on Devon you are forgetting
the people who matter boy. If you want to fight I'll be in Vegas next
week.#SMSaudio."
50 Cent recently addressed Floyd Mayweather by saying, "If you mad
at me, call me or come see me." The rapper also mocked Mayweather
by saying Nelly took his "lady," and by saying the boxer doesn't know
how to read well .

No comments: