Tuesday 12 August 2014

Ara Reveals She Wishes She Was Still A Virgin




Female talking drum star , Ara , has revealed she wishes she was still a virgin in a new
interview with Encomium . Ara is a mother of one , and she was previously married to Saliu
Olalekan. She later found out Saliu was married , so she had to opt out of the marriage .
She said her son is her consolation since she lost her virginity to his father . Hear her :
‘How I wish I were still a virgin . Yeah , but it’ s a good thing I have a beautiful son
from my previous marriage .
When asked about the state of things between herself and her ex - husband , she said ;
‘It is not even a divorce. As at the time we got married , he was still legally
married to another woman . I wasn ’t aware. So automatically our marriage was
annulled . We lived together for three years . I don’t have any regret because a
beautiful child came out of it. If I say I have a regret, then my son will be a
regret. I don ’t have to regret it because of my son .”

No comments: