Tuesday 19 January 2016

Young Thug “Just Cuz I Sleep With Men Don’t Mean I'm gay

Rapper Young Thug wants to make something clear for those who accuse him of being gay.
During a recent interview he explained himself: “Yea I sleep with men and women but that don’t mean i’m gay, cuz trannies like Caitlyn Jenner don’t count he used to be a man”
According to that, he doesn’t see sleeping with Transexuals who were previously men as homosexual behavior.
Some of his fans had some words about this situation: “Giiiiirl he need to stop if you sleep with dudes your gay, he is really disrespecting the LGBT by refusing to come out the closet he needs to own his truth we all know he sweeter than a 10 pound bag of sugar.”
He seems to have a lot of admiration for Caitlyn Jenner. When asked about why he followed her on Instagram, he said: “That’s my dream b*tch she’s sexy fierce and flawless, my song ‘best friend’ was all about her.”
He even joked about singing along with her and sent her a message: “We could be the next Jay-z & Beyonce but she playing, if she sees this I want her to know she’s my cinnamon apple”

No comments: