Saturday 11 April 2015

Please I Need Help, S-ex Destroyed Me; Took Always My Luck

The first time I had S3x was after my secondary
school & it was with a pr()stitute. After realizing
there wasn’t much fun in it as exaggerated by my
friends, I asked for God’s forgiveness and moved
on with my life.
But 2 years after, I met this pretty and well
behaved lady, and I fell in love with her. She was
too pretty to resist. We had S3x at least twice in a
day for more than 3 years because we virtually
stay together. During those period, I noticed things
changed negatively.
Academics, business, spiritual, moral aspect of my
life crashed. And up till today, I can’t do anything
right. And before I met this girl, everything was
fine. Please I need help. Could it be the girl that’s
using my fortune or its the S3x that destroyed my
life?

No comments: