Tuesday 31 March 2015

Gov Fayose Spotted At The Airport : Says “No I’m Not Running Away”

A familiar looking man was spotted by our
correspodent yesterday at the Nnamdi
Azikiwe Airport with his entourage,
desperately trying to book a ticket to
Madagascar.
On closer inspection, we were shocked to
realize it was Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose.
News making the rounds have it that after
his scathing Newspaper adverts wishing
death on General Buhari, Fayose is
stunned by the current trend the results
are following. Fearing a Buhari win and
subsequent punishment for his libelous
adverts, he decided to run away.
We could clearly hear him saying “Eh?
Aburo no ticket? Ah. Wahala ti de o. Any
standing? Joo fun mi standing, mo like e,
mo manage. Ah, no standing? Mo ku. Kosi
space ninu cargo hold? I will manage it.
Ah my broda epp me……epp me……….if
this baba wins, mo ku. The suffrin will
not be a small something. Epp me”.
When we approached him he immediately
changed his tune. “What? Me? Running
away for fear that Buhari will win?
Rubbish. I fear no man. I am only going to
Madagascar for vacation.Why are you
asking why I was begging to stand? I like
standing. It’s good exercise”

No comments: