Thursday 31 July 2014

Eminem Can't Be Beat In Battle Rap, Says Royce Da 5'9

Royce Da 5'9, who helped organize this year's Total Slaughter, says no
one can defeat his Bad Meets Evil partner, Eminem.
“I don’t know,” he said to VladTV when asked if Eminem will return to
battling. “I haven’t had a conversation with him in depth about his
‘return.’ It sounds so far-fetched to me but you never know, I never
speak for Marshall, that’s one thing I never do because he’s very
spontaneous like I am.
"You never know, man," he continues. "If he wakes up one day and
decides he wants to do it, it’s his platform [so] he can do it. Whoever it
is is gonna lose. Nobody is gonna beat Em. I don’t care what anybody
has to say it’s just my personal opinion. All of that shit that Dizaster
does connecting the syllables, he’s like a fine mixture of a lot of great
battle rappers and [Eminem] still has that. He can still freestyle and I
think it would be great if he were to do that, definitely. But I don’t
know if it’ll happen or not.”

No comments: