Wednesday 23 July 2014

"I Enjoy Killing People; I Will Do It Again Because I Am Following Allah's Orders" - Aminu Ogwuche

The Nyanya Motor Park bomb blast suspect, Aminu Ogwuche has said
that he does not regret killing people and that he will do the same if
he has another opportunity.
The suspect accused of being the mastermind of the Nyanya Motor
Park bomb blast which claimed hundreds of innocent lives, Aminu
Sadiq Ogwuche, » who was extradited to Nigeria from Sudan last
week, has made a chilling confession to the interogators of the
State Security Service, SSS, saying that he enjoys killing people and
that he will do so again if he has another chance because Allah says
he and his ilks should kill any one who refuses to convert to Islam.
The dreaded terrorist who has links with Boko Haram and Al Qaeda,
according to a security source, was very defiant and told the
officers who interrogated him that he does not have a any feeling
of remorse for what he did, saying he was seized by  a sense of
spiritual revolution to turn Nigeria into an Islamic state according to
instructions handed down to them by Allah.
Aminu, a former intelligence military officer who deserted the
army years ago to pursue his terror ideals » , also said that
according to Islam, western education is a sin and the aims of his
group of terrorists is to stamp out education in Nigeria, even though
he is a student of a Sudanese University.
This is what Aminu Oguche told the SSS:
I don’t deny that I am the executioner of the Nyanya bomb
incident. » I did it in order to draw government’s attention
to our demands. We want our detained colleagues released
and compensation paid to those of our colleagues who were killed by
the federal troops during operations.
We want Islamic rule in the whole of northern Nigeria.
Western education is a sin against Allah. It’s time for
dialogue between government and Boko Haram leaders for
the way out of the deadlock.
The government must do something now or the bombing will
continue. There is no regretting anything because we are
fighting a just cause to liberate our people from western
education and religion. Allah orders us to kill anyone who does not
embrace Islam, so I have no regrets whatsoever.
Federal government has been trying without success to wipe
out Boko Haram. They killed our leader, Muhammed Yusuf
and hundreds of others yet we still exist. We are a force to
be recognized.
You ignore us at your own peril. We are particularly pained
by the killing of hundreds of our members across the forest
in northern part of the country. Although we equally killed
federal troops, we will never forgive the federal government for the
incessant killings.
We are well armed to fight back and we will never
surrender. Boko Haram is well funded and highly equipped
organization with capacity to take over the whole country if
it so desires.
If I am left alone, I will still kill those infidels who have
refused to repent of their sins against Allah. This is my
mission on earth. My mission is to wipe out infidels from the
face of the earth. You call me bomb detonator, and I love that. I
am ready to kill again.
In fact, I enjoy killing people who are unbelievers; those
deceived by western education and disobedient to Allah and
his holy Koran. I don’t care what will happen to me now
because if I die, I shall go to heaven for doing God’s work. I won’t
beg anybody for forgiveness but I can assure you that my so called
trial will not be an easy exercise.
If I like, I plead not guilty in court to make things difficult
for the federal government but inside my mind, I know I
did the damn thing. It is my word against federal
government evidence. I know a little bit about the intricacies of the
law through the study of several law books. Nobody can push me
around because I am not a fool.
I don’t deny that we have links with foreign terrorist
groups. We have many friends as well as many enemies. It
doesn’t matter if I am killed, others will continue the
struggle. There are millions of Boko Haram members in Nigeria and
overseas.
Was our great leader Mohammed Yusuf not killed? Did his
death lead to the end of the Boko Haram? We are
determined to start a big jihad across the nation, first,
wait and see.
Ours is something like spiritual revolution. When they
arrested Kabiru Sokoto, they celebrated as if Boko Haram is
all about Kabiru Sokoto. That is how they celebrated the
death of Yusuf Mohammed. They will keep celebrating individuals
while million of agents of Boko Haram operate.
“I received part of my training in Somalia because there are
so many knowledgeable foreign and local terrorist agents
there. It is the same in Sudan but the difference is that in
Somalia, you have a lot of caves to hide from security agents. I use
to go to Somalia in order to meet other terrorists there,” Ogwuche
was quoted by a security source as having said.
Ogwuche is the son of a retired Nigerian Army colonel and an
indigene of Orokam, Ogbadibo LGA, Benue State, Nigeria. He served
in the Intelligence Unit of the Nigerian Army at Child Avenue,
Arakan Barracks, Lagos, between 2001 and 2006 with service
Number 95/104 and is reported to have deserted in 2006.
He is a student of Arabic Language at the International University
of Africa, Sudan and studied for a degree in Business Science at
the University of Glamorgan between 2007 and 2010 but failed to
finish the course and was not awarded a degree.

No comments: