Sunday 27 July 2014

Maheeda Says Prostitution Should Be Legalized In Nigeria

Self-acclaimed gospel singer, Caroline Sam a.k.a Maheeda has again put
herself in the eye of the storm after saying that prostitution should be
legalized in Nigeria.
Maheeda , who became famous for sharing raunchy photos online, told
Vanguard:
“Yes, I think prostitution should be legalised. I have been there, I have
been with these girls .I have been to Holland where I think it’s legal. It
won’t be bad if it is legalised because it’s everywhere anyway. So it’s
better if it’s legalised,”
The singer, who according to reports was once a prostitute, got herself
repeatedly blocked off Instagram due to her penchant for posting
inappropriate photos of herself.
Maheeda, who is now married, has said that her husband likes seeing her
nude photos made public.

No comments: