Monday 28 July 2014

"Private Jet Carrying Governors Will Crash Very Soon!!" –Says Pastor Joshua

These are like perilous times in Nigeria. The General
Overseer of God of Champion Royal Assembly, Brother
Joshua Ignila, has dished out more prophecies after his
spot on World Cup prediction (He had predicted that
the German side would win).
According to the Sun, he told his congregation that,
Boko haram leader, Shekau would be captured soon
and a low ranking officer will shoot him on the leg and
warned Abuja residents to be careful between Monday
and Wednesday. “I hear the sound of bomb in the city
and I call on security agencies to tighten security in
Abuja between Monday and Wednesday.”
The pastor also predicted that a private jet carrying
some Nigerian Governors who are opposed to certain
decisions in the country would crash. In his words:“I
have warned them through my broadcast on
Champions Television and I have tried to reach out to
those I saw in my prediction. It is going to happen soon
and nobody should blame anybody for it. It is either
they retreat from that meeting they want to attend or
they will perish.”
Let's hope that prayers can avert whatever calamity is
coming the way of the said Governors.

No comments: